Don’t Limit Your Siding Options…
Get The Most Beautiful & Durable Choices
Home Siding Installation
For Vermont, New Hampshire, & Massachusetts
Your replacement siding project is a tremendous opportunity to give your home a ‘WOW’ appearance. Not only does it protect your home, it also can increase its value and overall appeal.
In other words, you want to get it right! The most important decision you’ll make about your new siding is this: what local siding contractor will you hire?
What It’s Like To Work With Jancewicz & Son
We think you’ll notice a significant difference working with us than with the typical Vermont, New Hampshire, or Massachusetts siding company. We distinguish ourselves in three key ways:
1. We don’t come to your home looking to sell you a particular brand or material of siding. We listen to what you want, and we’re also meticulous about inspecting your home. Only then do we recommend the siding we feel will get you the results you want.
2. Our proposal and quote will be more thorough than any you’ve ever seen. We define the scope of work, what methods we’ll use to install your siding, and give you a clear quote. Nothing is left to chance and nothing is vague.
3. Our installation team is a group of certified professionals. No temporary, general laborers and no one-man operations trying to round up a crew when they get a job.
How To Protect Yourself As A Homeowner
We’re not going to tell you that there are no other good siding companies in Vermont, New Hampshire, and Massachusetts. That wouldn’t be true, and that wouldn’t be fair. But we will say that many siding contractors come to your home pushing one thing: a certain brand or material of siding that THEY like.
The truth is whether it’s vinyl, fiber cement, traditional wood, or some other material, every siding can be a great choice… or a terrible mistake. It all depends on your home and your goals. Don’t let anyone tell you there is a one-size-fits-all solution in siding.
For example, for a more budget conscious homeowner who also hates any type of maintenance, vinyl siding could be the perfect match.
But for someone who puts a heavy emphasis on curb appeal and likes the idea of being able to control the appearance of their siding by maintaining it, a more traditional wood siding might be most appropriate.
So, be very cautious of anyone who comes to your home insisting that only one kind of siding is the solution.
The other thing to beware of is quotes that are vague and don’t spell out the scope of work and installation methods. Again, we have observed that even decent siding installers don’t put much detail in their quotes. And this is a recipe for headaches and disputes later.
That’s why Jancewicz & Son is completely thorough during our consultations and why we are so detailed with our proposals and quotes.
More About Us – Our Track Record
To put your mind at ease about calling us for a consultation, here are some facts about us:
- We’ve been serving Vermont, New Hampshire, and Massachusetts since 1933 – and 80+ year local track record!
- We hire and retain the best people. We reject the low-pay and lack of respect that leads to high turnover. You’ll notice the difference in your results.
- We’re A+ Rated with the Better Business Bureau and have won many awards. We’ve also been named a top 500 remodeler in the country for over 15 years straight.
- We’ve got tons of happy testimonials and reviews.
CALL TODAY FOR A FREE SIDING QUOTE!
Here Is Additional Information About Types Of Siding:
Vinyl siding is becoming one of the most popular choices among siding materials. Not only is it durable, but it will not rot, peel, dent or show scratches, nor will it ever need painting. Vinyl siding is available in a variety of attractive styles, textures and colors. If you are looking for a maintenance free solution to siding your home, look no further. For durability and value, consider vinyl siding.
For a more traditional look consider cedar clapboards. Made of Western Red Cedar, these beveled wood clapboards are available pre-primed or custom stained to meet your needs.
If you are looking for that Cape Cod home look, consider cedar shingles. Made from red or white cedar, this style of siding is available in a natural or factory stained finish.
Fiber Cement Siding
An attractive and durable alternative to wood and vinyl siding, fiber-cement siding combines the look of wood with the durability of fiber-cement. Available in a variety of colors and textures.
James Hardie Products Hardiplank®Lap Siding
Hardiplank siding is the most used, most tested, most proven and most trusted fiber-cement product on the market today. Hardiplank siding offers enormous advantages over conventional siding material, with unsurpassed ability to stand up to the elements. Hardiplank comes in a variety of styles and textures that match the unique quality of natural wood. For its strength, its beauty and its durability, Hardiplank is simply the best siding for enhancing and protecting your home.
- The warmth of wood, the durability of fiber-cement
- 50-year transferable product warranty
- Resists damage caused by extended exposure to moisture, humidity and snow
- Low maintenance
- Impact resistant – warranted against hail damage, ideal for homes located near golf courses
- Won’t crack, rot, warp, buckle, swell or de-laminate
- Withstands termites and carpenter ants
- Wind resistant – withstands winds up to 130MPH
CALL TODAY FOR A SIDING ESTIMATE!